Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Final Postcard Series for TAFE

I was lucky as my TAFE assessment was on postcards, as my university assessment was, however, while I created the postcards in Photoshop for university, I had to create them in Illustrator for TAFE. 

I recreated two that I did not use for the university assessment as they were too touristy.  So they were abandoned even though I had completed them.  I decided to revisit them and recreate them in Illustrator and called my collection, "Reflections in Bathurst", with some changes to the back and front of the postcards.  Seriously am thinking of taking these down to the tourist information centre and seeing if they would like to use them as the ones they have are not really the best with information on the back not matching the front.

I reused Mount Panorama and Keppel Street, I then had to work hard on the third postcard from what photos I had taken and that was on the tourist trail.  I went through my images playing around with combinations as I have put an overlay on the bottom photo using another photo over the top.  It is like a transparency.  I finally found my best combination.  Two photo's taken in Machattie Park.  Below are the final images.





No comments:

Post a Comment