Monday, May 21, 2012

Me

Hi, I am Carolyn (pronounced KAIR-uh-luhn) not Caroline (pronounced KAIR-uh-line) and I am currently studying Certificate III Media at Bathurst TAFEAs part of my studies we have to create a blog of our work.  Today's topic is about ME.

Originally from Sydney, I moved to Bathurst in December of 2010.  It was a good 6 months before I decided to give TAFE another go and enrolled in Certificate IV Digital Media part-time.  This semster, I enrolled in Certificate III as it is a pre-requisite to Certificate IV and I need to do beginner subjects before even trying the more advanced features of animation!!

Originally I was Draughtsperson.  Before computers we used pencil and ink and drew on drawing boards.  I will attach a picture later after it is scanned of me in my youth at a drawing board.

Because of financial circumstances I was a working mum and when my career stalled and my marriage fell apart I decided to change the course of the direction of my life and enrolled in TAFE in 1993.  I have been stuck here ever since!!  I have worked as a Teachers Aide and as a Teacher as well as being a student. 

I chose this course because of the creativity that was offered from learning Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to photography.  I have developed an interest in doing Graphic Design and I have developed a love for photography.  I enjoy using the Nikon cameras available here at TAFE and have recently purchased my own and currently waiting for delivery.  As a result I am planning to pursue my interest in Graphic Design by heading to University in 2013 doing distance education and hopefully get a bit of work from this. 

My interests:
  • Music
  • Reading
  • Photography
  • Computers
  • Playing World of Warcraft and Diablo III



No comments:

Post a Comment