Tuesday, May 22, 2012

THE Toyminator

Today, I was back working on my major work, THE Toyminator.  Simon, my teacher and I filmed it two weeks ago and it took 6 hours of filming 10 minutes of film!!

The story is about Eddie Bear, Sheriff of Toy Town.  He keeps evil at bay and has earned the reputation of "THE Toyminator".  One day he is working in his office when the phone rings and Farmer bear calls to say that his daughter Maryann has been kidnapped by Evil Giant Teddy and EGT is now rampaging into town.  So Eddie goes to the rescue and manages to blow up EGT and as you would expect.  Maryanne and Eddie fall in love.

There was a lot of manipulation and Simon being very creative managed to make big and little airplanes out of cardboard and staples, sticky tape and stryo-foam cups!  You should have seen the props I brought in!!  He would drag in other class members to manipulate the bears.  It was a long day but was worth it.  

Today we did the voice overs so currently adding sound effects.  Still have to remove the blue screen effect and put in backgrounds.  Then to create title and end scenes and put in transition scenes.  I want my major work to reflect little bits of old TV shows and movies, like Get Smart, Batman, King Kong the movie, a bit of Ghost Busters.

I am hoping that it will turn out cute and funny and look a little bit professional in editing despite the hands that appear and fishing lines and wire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment