Wednesday, June 20, 2012

ABC Photo Skills Workshop

To keep myself busy during the TAFE holidays, I am attending an ABC Open photo skills workshop, to be held at Mount Panorama.  


Bathurst's Mount Panorama turns 50 this year and the National Motor Racing Museum has kindly provided some historic photographs from bygone races to use for this project.


See link:


ABC OPEN Skills workshop


I will also be visiting the Bathurst Camera Club.  It is the last meeting for the financial year, which is their print competition and I will be able to see how they use these nights to help people gain impact in their photographs, and then go on to develop their own style if they wish to do so.


Other than that I will be taking pictures of my one year old grandson, whom I am meeting for the first time when the whole family come down from Belgium to visit us all for the month of July.  I will be making many weekend visits to Sydney.  We will be celebrating his first birthday with a party and then later in the month attending younger daughters engagement party.

No comments:

Post a Comment