Sunday, June 3, 2012

Last of the Summer Wine

I fell in love with the Begonias found in Begonia House Bathurst.  It was opened in 1936.  Was the last large structure to be built in Machattie Park. Over 200 plants are now on display.  The begonias flower between February and May but mid March is the best time to view them when they are at their peak.  

If the assignment had been earlier these would have been my documentary photography assessment task.

I was really impressed with the old D60 and the images I got from using it.  I must have had a good feel to using it compared to the more sophisticated Nikon D7000 DSLR camera.  I took these pictures in May at the end of their peak season.  Still beautiful.

Images taken using the Nikon D60 DSLR.  Here are some of the results below:


































No comments:

Post a Comment